Sunday, October 2, 2016

Endless misery

The trust has surprising, new income—and that’s bad. If it is stolen, and indications are that it will be, then what went to taxes and was stolen will total more than half a million dollars. As always my pump sewage stepmother is driving the whole thing, because she thrives on stealing and killing. It’s a family tradition. I don’t do it, so I am a target.

Last week was a very busy one for gang stalking. It was evident I had new home invasion. Week before last, I found a tarp strap outside my house. Tarp straps are not typical household items. Here’s a video of me talking about it during the presidential debate.
Last week someone dumped four new, starving cats on our street that joined the cute black and white one my neighbor dumped before. I made sure they had plenty to eat, photographed them and sent their photos to the animal welfare center asking why the city tolerates this crime. I had home invasion and consumed contaminated water twice, which is unusual. It gave me sudden onset, projectile diarrhea. The cats’ water was also contaminated. The girl cat had diarrhea with blood. I changed the water and her stool instantly normalized. She remained sick and listless for four days.

On Thursday, September 29, the trustee refused my incentive to divest the trust, $10,000. That comes after she announced she would help herself to an 800% increase in pay. She writes one check a month, and won’t let me touch the money, so her demand is outrageous. She also told me my stepmother is a signatory—a huge bomb.

I asked how and why that happened. She said she, pump sewage and I went to the bank when she became trustee, and all of us signed paperwork making it happen. I told her I did not do that and have NEVER gone to the bank with a trustee and signed anything. I told her I would NEVER assent to my stepmother’s becoming a signatory or any other thing. I spent all day Friday asking the bank if they could verify this information with no result.

I was so pumped with adrenaline, I didn’t sleep for two nights. Thursday night I made this simple felt marker on butcher paper sign. The website, FightGangStalking.com, says posting a sign with the link acts to discourage this activity. It’s been very quiet in the street since it went in the window. At night it’s backlit so it shows every minute of every hour, 24 hours a day. These assholes are trying very hard to kill me. As always, endless stealing and killing are what trust is.

No comments: